Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving continued. . .



This is Steve and I enjoying a romantic ride on the Seadoo! Although we did not hit top speed, we still had alot of fun cruzin around the little islands!!
Aidan went for his first boat ride at only 3 months old!! Grampa was sure to take it easy but Aidan slept through it all!! Oh well at least he was awake to put the life jacket on!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm the first person to leave a comment on your blog!
Welcome to blogging - I'm new at it too, but it's very fun so far!
Looks like you had gorgeous weather for your thanksgiving weekend. The scenery looks beautiful too!

Sylvia said...

Where did you find a tiny life jacket? Jared had his first boat ride thanksgiving weekend - couldn't get a jacket small enough though (well my cousin said she had ones in the boat but we couldn't find it).

valerie grace said...

Hey Jan
Glad to see you have a blog too! Now I can keep up with everyone!!!
Very fun.