




It seems that every weekend since Aidan has been born that we are going out meeting new and old friends! And well it hasn't stopped yet!! Aidan loves meeting new people, gives him something to smile about!!
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
1 comment:
Cute pictures. He looks so serious in the picture with the "I love my daddy" bib..what a little man.
Post a Comment