Monday, February 26, 2007

He can Stand!!!





Aidan can finally stand on his own, but only for a few moments! He can sit all by himself, which I am quite proud of!! However he has no need for laying on his tummy, so therefore he might miss the crawling stage. The odd time when he is on his tummy he will move in circles but he likes to be able to see us, so he would rather be sitting!


I tried to get a picture of he teeth that are coming in on the bottom but I got tongue mostly! But they look as if there are going to break through any day now, which explains the sudden bursts of crying in the middle of the nights, but I just pop his soother back in and all is right with the world again!!!He can

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that he's standing....still waiting for Jared to sit LOL. Have fun trying to get pictures of teeth - they never want to show their teeth when you want them too :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, those are the cutest pictures of him standing by the window! I love his little "O" mouth that he always does - so cute!
Isn't it so nice when they sit? It's my all-time favourite age - they're interactive, but not mobile. I'm just dreading it when Leah starts to crawl - and she's getting pretty close to it, so it's time to baby-proof again... not so easy when you have other kids that like playing with the little lego, etc.