Monday, February 19, 2007

Our Little Snowboarder!!



One day he will grow up to be just like his father, spending all his money on snowboarding!!! Just kidding! Someone said yesterday that Aidan looks alot like Steve and I was shocked as everyone says that he looks like me!! Funny how people see differently! ALthough I do think that Aidan has Steve's eyes! he's quite the handsome man(both of them ;0)

7 comments:

Laura said...

Those pictures are sweet Janet! I too think that Aidan looks like you. Everyone says that Jordan looks like Jason but there is the odd time where someone will say that she looks like me. You are right, people do see things differently! I hope that you and Steve and Aidan are doing well!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

I love those pictures!!! He looks so adorable! Those are big boots to fill :O)

Household of Faith said...

He looks adorable! The boots are so big on him.

Sylvia said...

That's too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious! :0) He looks so old standing up.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!
Danielle

Matt and Julianna said...

Those are pretty cute pic's, he's looking very proud of himself.