




Well Aidan wanted to get dressed himself, and it was quite the process, in the end he decide why wear it when you can eat it!!!
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
8 comments:
clothes do taste awfully good LOL
He looks like he enjoyed trying to get dressed
That is so cute! The next fun stage is when they learn how to take off their clothes!
Very cute! May as well teach him young! :0)
he's such a sweetheart. (kinda reminds me of little Caleb) very cute pictures!
Aidan is so cute. He was adorable in church yesterday!
Just wait till he wants to pick out the cloths! You should see what Mia puts on!
What a goof:) He's too cute!
Danielle
Wow, dressing himself already! He is so cute and looks very happy!
Post a Comment