


so now the count down is on only 3 more weeks(but probably at least another 4 trying to be realistic!!!)til our little babe decides to makes its entrance!
There are still concerns with the babe's feet and we have another appointment at St Joe's hospital with the specialist on Aug 7 so we anxiously await that appointment. they are just being cautious and want to check the babe every month, as far as we know the babe will need casting on its feet (and up the leg) for probably around 5 weeks, this should take place when the babe is 2 weeks old, so needless to say the next few months will be a blur!! I am enjoying some relaxation now!! As for the actual pregnancy things are going well I am growing like a weed or shall I say my belly is growing like a weed! So no more pictures!! We found out last week that my platelet level in my blood is dropping at a pretty drastic rate, so the midwives are also keeping an eye on it, so We ask that you pray for me and that things might start to turn around, if they continue to drop I will need to have transfusion and then I become high risk! Lately I have been quite nauseous and dizzy weak and tired, signs that they continue to drop, so please pray that all might go well and my levels increase!
Aidan is growing up so fast he had his 2nd birthday on July 5!! He talks alot now which is fun but sometimes not! he seems to get that he's going to have a baby soon which puts a smile on my face!! He is going into a big boy bed on Monday(if we can figure out how to set the silly thing up!!) Quite exciting!!
and steve is same old same old we are starting to work on the basement as we await to hear about our permit for the addition(we are giving it one more try!) thats all that I can think of right now!!

1 comment:
thinking and praying for you that all things go well with the last few weeks of your pregnancy. And that you will have a safe delivery. May God grant you what you stand in need of after the baby is born and any concerns that you may have with your little one. And Aidan is such a little man! what a sweetie. He will make such a good big brother. If you ever need someone to watch him, just let me know!
Post a Comment