The Greatest is Love

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13

Our Wedding Day!!

Our Wedding Day!!

our boys

our boys

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • November (2)
  • May (1)
  • December (2)
  • October (1)
  • July (1)
  • April (1)
  • February (1)
  • December (1)
  • August (1)
  • June (2)
  • May (3)
  • April (4)
  • March (7)
  • February (7)
  • January (4)
  • December (16)
  • November (6)

Links

  • Columbia Mission Trip
  • Dan and Mel
  • Derek and Val
  • Doug and Melissa
  • Gerald and Sylvia
  • Jason and Laura
  • Jason and Ruth
  • Jeff and Katherine
  • Justin and Jen
  • Matt and Julianna
  • Paul and Jen
  • Rick and Megan
  • Rob and Taunya
  • Scott and Becky
  • Tim and Jannyne

Friday, November 5, 2010




Posted by Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen at 9:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)