Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
2 comments:
What a fabulous picture! It shows us God's amazing creation and all He is capable of doing! And the verse is such an uplifting one too. It is one of my favorite verses. I will continue to pray for you guys.
Danielle
Hey Janet! I sent you an e-mail but I just wanted you to know that we are praying for you in such a difficult time. May God give you and Stephen the strength that you need and may he enfold you in his grace.
Post a Comment