



Well much to Aunt Jen's request I finally had to cut behind his ears! He always had wings every time we took his hat off, but I found it quite hard to cut his hair. . .It means that he is growing up!!! Quite sad I know!!(and I don't want him to!!!)Well I hope it will be a while before he needs another one as he is quite the wiggle worm! It's not the best cut (totally straight across) nut it was harder than I thought it would be!! By the end he was quite the grumpy little guy, but at least he no longer has wings, and is quite handsome with his new cut!!!!

6 comments:
Wow, first haircut....I'm kinda glad Jared's hair isn't growing too much, I had a hard time cutting Cailyn's hair and she was almost 1 when I cut it a little.
Wow, 1st hair cut already! I couldn't cut Seth's hair until he was almost 1. It does mean that your baby is growing up and it can be hard for us mom's to accept that! I'm sure Aidan's cut looks good.
He's such a cutie! it is hard to cut kids hair, I spend a week fixing odd/missed hairs. I treated myself to first choice once and she did it like 5 mins - it takes me almost a half hour to do good.
That's so cute! I never noticed "wings" before - I always think of him as fairly bald still. But I can see them in the top picture now that I look! Something to try next time - put him in front of the television to distract him. Apparently they have special booths for kids in top-of-the-line hair salons with little t.v.'s for them to watch - at least they would keep their heads straight that way! I hold Leah in front of a video while I'm clipping her fingernails - makes it way easier to have her distracted.
my what a handsome little man my nephew has become. I miss you Aidan, you and your cute little cheeks. Love you
Aunt Katherine
Yes, when I cut Jesse's hair (which has been many already) I put on the Steve Green music video for kids and he actually sits the whole time =0)
Post a Comment