Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Not Feeling too Good!!
Well I have no new pictures to show you as my little man is quite under the weather! On Sunday night he ran a fever of 104 degrees! He was sweating through his pajama's and needless to say I was not to sure what to do! Well I rubbed him down with a cool wet cloth and then put him in bed with me, as he was getting up at least every hour! He has a really bad cough and his teeth have finally cut through! The poor guy is not having a good week! I went to the doctor and she prescribed him some antibiotics to help with the cough, but the teeth are still going to cause him pain so I am giving him Tylenol for that! Yikes the porr kid is so doped up he doesn't know what to do!! But at least he is more comfortable now and he looks a little bit better!! Well that's all for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Poor Aidan! :0( Coughs and colds are ok to deal with, but the fevers are the worst... it's scary, isn't it? Hope he's feeling a bit better soon.
Poor guy - it's so hard when little kids are sick. They can't tell you what they need or want. Hope he's feeling better soon!
That last comment was me Janet - I hit publish being signing!
Stacey
Poor little guy. It seems it's going around! Hopefully he perks up again soon:)
Danielle
P.S. You get better too Jan:)
Oh! Poor buddy! I'll have to send some kisses from Mia. XOXO
Poor guy. Jared has a nasty cough too...fever on Friday, but I got it down in an hour with some tempra and washcloths. I feel so bad for babies when they are sick :(
Sorry to hear that Aiden isn't feeling well. I know how hard it must be for you (especially when they cannot tell you what is wrong). Hopefully he starts to feel better soon and is back to his happy self! He is such a cutie!
Hope Aidan is feeling better really soon.
I think my kids had that same cold a couple of weeks back, it's not so fun when they are sick. Although, at least I figure that a fever shows that they're body is fighting whatever it is. :) Hope he's feeling better soon.
Post a Comment