

Well Aidan too has been feeling under the weather, but his spirits stay so high! He is a brave trooper! Today when I got home I gave him a bath and he had so much fun splashing(usually I don't let him splash too much but I need a shower from working so I thought why not?) Both him and Steve stayed hom,e today as I went to work they were both in thier PJ's by the time I got home! The sick boys had fun watching baseball and hockey all day long!! Well one's sleeping right now and the other is still watching TV! Well it's been a long day so I think I shall have a soak in the Hot tub and then go to bed!!! I sure am going to miss th hot tub!!!

7 comments:
What a cutie pie:) I love his little mouth!
Danielle
he's adorable, janet. hope he's healthy again soon!! :)
splashing is the best part of taking a bath for the young ones. Enjoy it while it lasts, because there comes an age when they no longer splash and have fun. I know, I know, you don't want to clean up the water that escapes onto your clean, sparkling floor. LOL. I did it for all of mine, now it's your turn.
Aidan looks so cute under the towel. He's got the same cute mouth opening as you did when you were that age. Like mother, like son.
your sis,
mel
Awww, cute pictures - he's so adorable! :0) Hope he feels better soon. Is Steve sick too?
He is such a cutie!!
Baths are such a fun time for them, has he been in a pool anywhere yet?
What a cutie! I love the pictures of kid with their bath towels! I know how much it sucks when you think of all of the water that gets on the floor when they splash in the tub, but we just lay a big towel on the floor outside the tub and let Jordan go crazy. She loves to splash too. Sometimes Jason will even let Jordan poor water over his head as he leans into the bathtub. She really enjoys this too. Might be something Steve can do when he baths Aidan (although I am not sure if Steve does this task or not). Just a thought! Sorry to hear that your men have been feeling under the weather. It seems like there is something going around again.
Oh no, sad to see that the boys aren't feeling good! Those pictures are super cute though! hehe. I Miss you guys already. talk to you soon.
Post a Comment