Monday, April 30, 2007

Who does he look like????



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like Aidan. He's got some of Steve's genes and some of Janet's genes, but he still looks like Aidan.

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that he looks just like you Janet. But I'm starting to see a bit of Steve coming out too :o) Still way more like you though!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hey dearest sister. That baby picture makes him really look like Steve..but lately he is showing more of his mummy. It's tough though, he is definately an adorable mix of the both of you! Can't wait to see you soon!
hugs

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

So your moving tomorrow Ruth How exciting we may have to come and visit again!

Taunya said...

wow, Aidan looks a lot like the top picture. Is it you? I just looked again and the blue blanket must be steve, wow he does look like you then!

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

the top pic is of Aidan then me and then Steve!! now try to decide!!

Taunya said...

ya, I know the top one is Aidan, so then he really looks like you.

Mel said...

I think as a newborn he looks like Steve but at the stage he now, he looks like you. A good mixture I guess. Either way he's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I think Aidan looks totally like you, Janet - there's a bit of Steve in there, but 90% Janet. :0)
I must say that I'm impressed that you have a professional baby picture of yourself - being the 11th child and all!

Anonymous said...

I think Aidan looks like you Jan, but I also see alot more of Steve in him. As for the professional pics of Janet, she was the only one of eleven to have them done.

Anonymous said...

I think Aiden looks like his Uncle Mike so I guess that's your family Janet

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

who are you anonymous??