




This past summer we have been quite busy, and we still have no computer, so steve put the pictures on a disk at work and then I am doing this on my lunch. Here are some pictures of Aidan when we went camping and a few others
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
3 comments:
Yay, a post! I had almost given up on checking :0) Sounds like a lot of work for you to make a post though... hopefully you guys get a computer again soon!
yeaaaaaah, how exciting to see a new post from you Jan! I am really looking forward to seeing you soon!
nice to see a new post! it is hard when you don't have a working computer at home. Your little man is growing up so fast. What a little cutiepie!
Post a Comment