Thursday, August 23, 2007
Oh how things have changed!!!!
Well just for those of you that need an update (although if you want you can visit anytime!!) The windows are in, the colums are up, the mud is on the priming is done, the paint is on the walls, we have a new front door and the hardwood is on the floor!!! Its a whole new house and we love it! It is nice to have a couch to sit on again!! We have order the kitchen from Shane (the same guy who did Ruth and Jason's) and it will hopefully be in mid October! Depending if Steve can get the Kitchen ready in that amount of time! It's been trying but quite fun to see it almost completed! We have the internet but no computer, somehow it broke during the move!?! And a new computer is not really a part of the budget! I went back to work 2 weeks ago and we are all enjoying it! Aidan loves being at Lauras (she does alot with them more than I did I am sure!!) it's a bit hectic but I enjoy it! Well I cant't think of anything else right now, but I will get pictures up if we get a new computer otherwise if you want to see it you will have to stop by for a coffee!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad that things are coming along well and that work/babysit is going good.
Post a Comment