




He was so little. When we brought him home he was only 7lbs! Then when the midwife came to weigh him 2 days later he was already past his birth weight, weighing in at 7lbs 8oz!! He did like to eat!
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
2 comments:
Aidan is absolutely adorable and he is growing up way too fast! You guys are definitely looking like proud parents! Just curious, do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog? Let me know!
Hey Janet! How are things going with you? Are you feeling back to normal yet? I hope so!
Time for a new post... :)
Post a Comment