
a little wobbly. . . .


There he got it all by him self . . ..
Well it just looks like it in this picture! We tried it so many times that by the end Aidan thought it was an game and that it was super funny!!
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
6 comments:
He's super cute Janet! I think babies look so cute when they just wear the little onsies.
Way to go Aidan! I love that age when they are on the brink of major milestones :O) Standing, walking, talking, etc,
So cute Janet! He must get lots of practice standing in his exersaucer. Is he becoming mobile yet - crawling? Leah is still quite content to sit in one spot, for which I am thankful. Hopefully Tim will have doors on the bottom kitchen cuboards before she's crawling!
He looks older everytime you post a pic of him!
Cute pictures. Aidan sure is growing up fast!
Yeah Aidan!! Looks like he is having fun...wait till he starts walking around! Jesse has been walking on his own now since he was 10 months!!
Post a Comment