



Well Last weekend The guys set out to work early at Brian V house to get it more presentable to sell! Steve, of course started a t 9am and told Tim that he would be there around 8am!! I told Tim good luck with that!! So while the guys worked there Jen and I went out for breakfast!! By the time I got home Dan, Mia and Steve were alredy there and they were inspecting the outside for the window!!Mia was such a great helper!! Then they went to it and Mia, Aidan and I stayed inside and played! We colored pictures and played with Aidan toys and had lots of fun!!I think if Aidan was a little bit older that Mia and him would have a thing eventually, cause she's always hugging and kissing him it's so adorable!!

2 comments:
Those pictures of Mia and Aidan are adorable.
Bet you are glad to have a new window too....it's amazing how much of a difference a window makes.
I'll show Mia these pics tomorrow. Aidan's butterball face is pretty hard for anyone to resist kissing.
Post a Comment