



Well I couldn't take the buzzer to Aidan's hair so Steve was all for doing it! I was able to distract Aidan for most of the time but sometimes Aidan wondered what was going on with the back of his head and where daddy was, so he would look from side to side! But it only took us 15 minutes and then it was done! I thought it would take much longer than that! Now he look quite handsome with his "Crew Cut"!!

4 comments:
He looks pretty cute! Sometimes I think it would be fun to have a boy to able to cut the hair...Aaralyn has never had a haircut!
Steve, I must say you did quite the purrrfect job with Aidan's hair. Janet, you must have got out the styling gel and spiked Aidan's hair. Aidan, you look handsome.
Melinda
Very cute! I love the spikes in the last picture! Good job Daddy!
hehehe... Aidan's such a good boy!
He looks very handsome. Good job, Stephen... I'm impressed!
Jen
Post a Comment