

I found these pictures on our camera and I thought I would share. It must have been when Grandma was babysitting! Grandma having fun while she watched Aidan while we were cleaning the house!! Aww so cute!!
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have faith that can remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I am nothing... Now these three abide faith, hope, and love and the greatest of them is love." 1 Corinthians 13
2 comments:
That is very cute! You're just getting him ready for snowboarding very young! Glad to see that Grandma has lots of fun with him too! I cherish the time that my parents get to spend with Jordan! I know that she loves it!
Looks like Stephen's parents have a blast with him. He will be snowboarding probably before he can fit on the board:)
Danielle
Post a Comment