Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Visit with Sarah






Well the other weekend we went over to see Aidan's cousin Sarah(and my sister Christine and her husband Cliff and Katherine and Jeff!)Aidan had a blast on the John deer tractor! A little scared at first but then he got the hang of it!! And as we found out Sarah has quite the head on her shoulders she did not want to share her exersaucer with Aidan, and then she feel asleep so we put Aidan in it and when she woke up she was not impressed!!! She was picking on Aidan and all he would do is look at me with pleading eyes wanting me to save him! I wonder what he will be like with the ladies!! It was a very fun evening out and I think that even though Sarah was a bit of a bully to Aidan that he still had fun!!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wow Aidan looks like so grown up on the tractor! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I've never seen Sarah yet - she's adorable! Amazing how they can assert themselves at such a young age, eh?