



As Jen previously stated we have riased quite the character!! He is a funny funny boy!! I think that comes from his father! His character for the most part(all but his temper!!) reminds me of Steve!! Well thought aI would post something so you all know thatI do not sleep in every day till 11 am! (and I should have cause yesterday was a long day!!) Well wish me luck as I begin to pack!!!

10 comments:
that;s exciting that you get your house in 1 week. Happy packing and moving! Hope all goes well for you. Aidan is cute and sure is growing up. I didn't know he had teeth. Very cute!
So exciting that you get your house in a week already! It'll be a busy time for you guys, I'm sure. When do you actually have to leave your current house? Happy packing! :0)
After reading comments...I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know he had teeth.
Have fun packing.
When do you have to be out of your house? Is there overlapping or do you have to be out by next Friday as well?
Excited!!! Aidan will help you unpack his toys after you have packed them.
You better get started because there is not much time left then to pack everything.
ttyl
Mel DH
What a cute little man you have! I love his funny grins:)
Let me know if you need my help with anything! When things settle down for you, we should do coffee:)
Danielle
Wow! One week already! That is crazy! I hope that packing and moving go smoothly for you guys!
Well in reply to your question we have to be out of our current house on June 8th so that gives me 3 weeks to pack, clean and unpack and clean and paint and a whole bunch of other things in the next 3 weeks so it will be a bit crazy!! As for Aidans teeth he has had them for 3 months already! And he has 5 (3 on top and 2 on the bottom) and one more coming in on the top(I think)! I am surprised that no one new as we talk about it quite often!?!?!?
Hello dearest! OOOOOOH the joys of packing. Actually packing is not bad...it's the unpacking. Oh my... Hey thanks so much for coming for a visit!!! What a rip that i had to leave the party and work.. anyways, come again anytime soon! Miss ya.
ps. I love that picture of Aidan giggling, it made me laugh. You both have raised an awesome little boy!
Have fun packing! The next three weeks will be busy but at least it doesn't have to be done in a weekend!
Post a Comment