Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Picnic at the Park!!!






For my sister Christines Birthday we went for a Picnic at Springbank park in London!! The kids had a blast as they amused themselves by stealing each others toys and soothers! It was a beautiful day and so after our picnic we went for a nice walk around the park! There was a bike race going on so of course the whole drive home thats all Steve could talk about. . . 'We need to get bikes'. . .and so on, well as you all know we are getting the house in a couple of days, so yeah I think there is no money for bike!!! Priorities. . . Priorities I keep telling him!! Anyways it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon to sit at the Park!! We shall do it again sometime soon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like the kids had fun! I love the one of them sitting together. Too cute:)
Danielle

Jen said...

heheheh.. the one of Aidan wearing his hat is too funny! Since it's just sitting on his head it makes him look like an opa! He is too cute.

Mel said...

That's a fun way to spend a birthday! Dan and I want bikes too...we'll see if it's just a passing thing.