Sunday, June 3, 2007

Progress!!!!




Well even though we move on Thursday the house is not comletely ready for us but theres no other option!!!! So we will be moving on Thursday(so that's a hint that anyone who would like to volunteer to help it would be greatly appreciated!!!!) I will post pictures tomorrow of the bedrooms as they are all done(just need the carpet installed which will be in before we move in!) But this weekend the guys worked really hard on installing the beam!! and it worked the house is still standing!! Thanks Dan, Derek, Aaron, Matty D., Mr Luiting, and of course my wonderful husband Steve!!!! It look so big and beautiful(well not yet but it will be!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Janet - that's going to be awesome inside. Open concept is the way to go for sure!! After all your hard work, it'll be great for you guys to see it all come together!
Stacey

MVD said...

Looks good... looks messy though, I hope it will be alittle bit cleaner by the time you move!
I wish I could help you, I love that kinda stuff!
Hope your not to stressed about the big move. Hope it goes well if I don't talk to you before it happens. I'm sure you are super busy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's really coming along. Hopefully it's liveable by the time you move in:-) I can't wait to see it!
Danielle

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

Just so you all know we cleaned it up on Saturday after the beam went in, still dusty so I just have to wash the floors(yuck!!!) And also I forgot to mention that We want to thank Justin as well as he did something to the electrical(have no idea what but he was there for a while!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, look how big and roomy it looks now! I'm glad I got to see it before you ripped it apart. It's going to be so nice when you get your new kitchen and hardwood floors - haha, you'll probably have your kitchen in before mine is finished!
Good luck with the move Thursday. I have a bag of stuff for you Janet (from the wedding), but I'll hold on to it until after you move - one less thing for you to drag over to the new house on moving day.