Tuesday, June 26, 2007
There's no time. . .
Well as Jannyne pointed out I should post some updates on the house!! Well right now we do not have the internet so I cannot post any pictures so you will just have to come over and seee the house!! Well I am unpacked as much as I can be! So now during the day I don't do a whole lot! We planted some flowers up the walkway so it looks a little more inviting!! Well Justin got us windows through some people at his work site so this Friday Tim came over to help us put the windows in(actually Jannyne and I talked about my Kitchen and looked after the kids while they put the windows in)so Tim and steve put the front window and framed the new ones that are going on the side of the house and then Dan came Saturday morning to put in the side windows and now we are ready to do drywall the Living room, so the drywall is coming wednesday morning so we will be working on that this weekend, then primimg then painting then the new floor goes in!! Exciting i know!!! Fridge update it is finally getting fixed this wednesday so keep your fingers crossed!! well I willl try tokeep you all updated better!! ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jan, I am SO GLAD FOR YOU, that the windows are getting in, and your house is another step closer to that dream! =) I miss you tons, can we visit soon?! I wanna come and see the house soon to.. i think you should have bought a little closer to us..=) Anyways keep safe with all the reno's. Love you lots
Thanks for the update, Janet! :0) Your house is really coming along nicely - I know you don't think so now - just remember, it always has to look worse before it can look better. Hope your fridge is fixed for you now - what a pain to have to run outside to the garage every time you need to use the other fridge! Are you getting internet soon?
Glad to hear of the progress on the house. I hope all goes well with everything=) We shall have to get together again soon!
Danielle
Post a Comment